Software Engineer (.NET / C# / SQL)
About the role:
To support our local and international expansion, we’re looking for a talented and experienced .NET/C# software engineer, with working knowledge of SQL, to join our growing Melbourne-based team and help drive the advancement of our warehouse and logistics software platform.
You will be responsible for the design, coding, testing and maintenance of software and database component outputs during the development phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). You’ll also be required to review and maintain the technical documentation that is produced during the SDLC.
Reporting to the Product Manager Warehouse & Logistics, you will be joining a highly engaged and supportive team that is fast paced, knowledgeable and proficient. What is important to us is your competency to troubleshoot and solve problems in a structure way and your passion for technology to help us drive the platform forward.
- Review of Software User Requirements and Software Change Requests
- Software design analysis, investigation and creations, as well as design review
- Coding, source code review and software build and release management
- Testing, documentation and quality assurance
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years of commercial software development experience using .NET/C#/SQL
- Experience with software development environment tools such as Visual Studio and GIT
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2012+
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Platform and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong experience in the warehouse and logistics space
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment
- Practical experience in Xamarin.Forms
- Commercial software development experience in the retail industry