Senior Software Engineer (Xamarin / C# / iOS/Android) – Mobile Development
Do you have a strong background in C# and Xamarin technologies, with experience in mobile application development?
We’re looking for a senior software engineer with working knowledge of Xamarin, C# and mobile development to help drive the advancement of the mobile applications in our extensive retail software platform.
- Creation and maintenance of Software Development Plans, as well as task and defect management
- Review of Software User Requirements and Software Change Requests
- Software design analysis, investigation and creations, as well as design review
- Coding, source code review and software build and release management
- Testing, documentation and quality assurance
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Strong experience in C# and Xamarin Forms mobile development is essential for this role
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8 years commercial software development experience.
- At least 3 years of commercial mobile development experience using C# / Xamarin Forms / iOS and Android
- C# / Xamarin Forms / iOS and Android
- Up to date knowledge of industry best practices, design patterns, and commercial coding standards
- Experience with software development environment tools such as Visual Studio 2019 and GIT
- Experience with MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment including CI and CD
- Commercial software development experience in the retail industry is an advantage
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Platform and Microsoft Office applications