- Be part of an Australian success story with strong international presence
- Join a great team operating out of Melbourne’s CBD
- Contribute to the expansion of our Retail Management Platform
- Work with some of the world’s best retail brands
About the role
Do you have a strong background in web technologies, with experience in analytics and retail?
We’re looking for a senior software engineer with working knowledge of Angular, C# and SQL to help drive the advancement of the business intelligence component in our extensive retail software platform.
- Creation and maintenance of Software Development Plans, as well as task and defect management
- Review of Software User Requirements and Software Change Requests
- Software design analysis, investigation and creations, as well as design review
- Coding, source code review and software build and release management
- Testing, documentation and quality assurance
- Strong experience in the Analytics or retail space is essential for this role
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8 years commercial software development experience.
- At least 3 years of commercial web development experience using
- ASP.NET Core and Web API / C# / Angular / Unit testing
- Up to date knowledge of industry best practises, design patterns, and commercial coding standards
- Experience with software development environment tools such as Visual Studio and GIT
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2012+
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment including CI and CD
- Commercial software development experience in the retail industry is an advantage
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Platform and Microsoft Office applications
About Retail Directions
For more than 25 years, Retail Directions has been a trusted core technology partner for some of the world’s best retail brands including Cotton On, The Just Group, Hanes & many more. Our platform includes applications handling Point of Sale, E-commerce, Customer Engagement, Merchandise Management, Supply Chain and Business Intelligence. Our technology stack includes Angular, Xamarin, .Net, WPF, PHP, HTML5, and Delphi.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a one page Covering Letter, application statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria and your CV (no longer than three pages).