Retail Solutions ConsultantRetail Directions is looking for an experienced and high achieving retail solutions consultants who can engage with our current and prospective clients in consultative selling processes and ideally has a good understanding of omni-channel retail solutions.
We are looking for the very best retail people in APAC, UK and South Africa
The candidate MUST have a proven success record and extensive experience in retail technology consultancy and account management and be able to combine retail knowledge and experience with technical understanding of retail systems, ideally with a network of contacts within the retail industry.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of complex IT solution consultancy-led engagements in the retail sector whilst consistently achieving budgets and targets.
At Retail Directions the Solutions Consultant is responsible for managing the account engagement, growth and client satisfaction aspects of our relationship with our clients. Whilst providing top-quality solutions, business advice and running campaigns. Solutions Consultants are responsible for strengthening customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction, resulting in deeper engagement and revenue growth for Retail Directions.
Solutions Consultants will collaborate with the product development teams at Retail Directions, to customize and expand products to meet the needs of evolving markets and our individual clients.
Solutions Consultants must be able to demonstrate complex software products and explain concepts to clients and prospective clients to communicate how such products meet clients’ needs and how they can enhance their businesses.
Solution Consultants must also monitor the progress of product installations and implementations to ensure that they are successful.
Solutions Consultants hold regular review meetings with clients for discussions on any opportunities, problems and issues,
Solution Consultants advise clients on upgrades or new products that may be suitable for their business.
Additionally, our Solution Consultant will:
- Provide business leadership and product knowledge in support of the sales cycle.
- Address product-related questions and challenges within our client base.
- Become a trusted advisor at all levels within the client organization.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how they can contribute to their business growth.
- Frequently conduct and coordinate reviews with client teams.
- Build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers.
- Perform monthly business reviews.
- Prepare account reviews and business forecasts
- Become expert in the use of all Retail Directions products and services.
If you sound like a good fit for this role and would like to be part of our Retail Directions team, we’d love to hear from you.