- Be part of an Australian success story with strong international presence
- Join a great team operating out of Melbourne’s CBD
- Contribute to the success of the world’s best retail brands
- Technically proficient, with a background in retail software and allied technologies?
- A solution-oriented problem solver?
- A strong communicator who builds trust and loyalty with clients?
- Positive in your approach to work?
- Great at managing multiple tasks and projects?
Your key areas of responsibility include:
- Technical knowledge in relation to the platform (consulting)
- Technical documentation outlining solutions to meet client needs (design)
- Resolving and documenting technical issues for future reference and learnings
- Implementation support including upgrades
- Building and delivering client-facing demonstrations
- Support the sales team in pre-sales activities
- Post-sales technical training support
The experience and skills we are looking for:
- A demonstratable end-to-end understanding of retail processes and systems
- Demonstrable software engineering/retail application experience (5 years minimum)
- Client facing experience in either pre- or post-sales support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and sharing that expertise to provide a valued and trusted client solution
- The ability to lead by example and care about the outcome mindset
What’s in it for you:
- An attractive remuneration package reflecting the value we place in your experience
- Fantastic opportunity to interact with leading global retail brands
- Encouragement to learn and grow your skills in a supportive environment
- Work in an exciting and dynamic environment driven by our client needs
About Retail Directions
For more than 25 years, Retail Directions has been a trusted core technology partner for some of the world’s best retail brands including Cotton On, The Just Group, Hanes & many more. Our platform includes applications handling Point of Sale, E-commerce, Customer Engagement, Merchandise Management, Supply Chain and Business Intelligence. Our technology stack includes Angular, Xamarin, .Net, WPF, PHP, HTML5, and Delphi.