Our mission is simple - to make retailing easier. To do this, we provide our clients with retail solutions and services built around our leading end-to-end retail management platform. Our typical clients include general merchandise retailers such as apparel, sportswear, and homeware retailers.
Operating in a dynamic and competitive market, we pride ourselves on differentiation through 20 years of retail-specific expertise combined with out-of-the-box and tailored retail solutions that help retailers to achieve their goals. We offer our people a culture of innovation, agility, opportunity, and reward in return for dedication, passion, and proactivity.
Excellence in business operations is of priority focus for Retail Directions. This role is critical in helping us to optimise productivity through smooth business processes and business efficiencies.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join the Retail Directions team as an Office Administrator. Our Office Administrator will be responsible for a variety of operational and administrative tasks for senior business stakeholders.
To be successful as an Office Administrator, you should demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills. You will be well organised, have meticulous attention to detail, be able to work under pressure, and have the confidence to prioritise and manage the requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Helping to manage the administrative requirements of an expanding retail software business with a globally dispersed workforce.
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters, and packages.
- Supporting Finance Manager with bookkeeping, budgeting, and billing cycle administration for the business.
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointments, and overseeing catering during company events.
- Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial, and legal information.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations.
- Supporting software license administration.
- Supporting senior business stakeholders with monthly/quarterly/half/ and annual reporting for executives.
- Supporting the day-to-day operational requirements of senior management.
- Managing the office area, including welcoming clients and guests and ensuring that office standards of tidiness and cleanliness are maintained.
- Managing the organisational logistics of company events.
- Exceptional communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures such as bookkeeping and other general financial procedures.
- Proven experience in a related role such as Office Assistant, Executive Assistant, or other relevant position.
- Knowledge of computer programs used in daily office administration functions such as MYOB, M365, Microsoft applications, and specialised office management tools.
- Proficiency in document management, including the ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and an aptitude for collaborating and helping other people.
- Openness to change, and the flexibility and confidence to prioritise and handle multiple requests for multiple stakeholders.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, and would like to join our Retail Directions team, we would love to hear from you.