Our mission is simple - to make retailing easier. To do this, we provide our clients with retail solutions and services built around our leading end-to-end retail management platform. Our typical clients include general merchandise retailers such as apparel, sportswear, stationery, cosmetics, and homeware retail businesses.
Operating in a dynamic and competitive market, we pride ourselves on differentiation through nearly 30 years of retail-specific expertise, combined with out-of-the-box and tailored retail solutions that help retailers to achieve their goals more easily. We offer our people a culture of innovation, agility, opportunity, and reward in return for dedication, passion, and proactivity.
Retail Directions is a global company providing retail software systems for retail chains operating in 40 countries. Our teams are currently located in Australia and in the UK, supported by a reseller in South Africa.
The product suite includes store systems, merchandise management, warehousing, omnichannel fulfillment, customer and loyalty management, business analytics, as well as e-Commerce.
To support our local and international expansion, we’re looking for multiple graduate Software Engineers to work across our best in market retail software platform:
- Xamarin developers
- C# developers with working knowledge of WPF
- Delphi developers (on the job training is provided)
As a Graduate Software Engineer at Retail Directions, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and learn how to be responsible for the design, coding, testing and maintenance of software and database component outputs during the development phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- An above-average industry remuneration package
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing international business
- A flexible working environment surrounded by some of the best minds in retail and technology
- The ability to make decisions that will drive benefit for both our clients and Retail Directions
- Working hands-on with the best brands in the retail business
- Great exposure to innovation and industry thought leadership
- CBD office location close to all major public transport arterials